Covenant sources, develops, and delivers “revenue-ready” products to animal health companies.
- Identifies unmet needs across livestock and companion animals of interest to animal health pharmaceutical companies. We also fill gaps in distributor portfolios.
- Engages industry experts and resources for early market validation.
- Sources technologies that address unmet needs with our network of universities, CROs, startups, and animal health companies.
- Structures deals that conserve R&D dollars and mitigate development risk, bringing value to technology source and animal health company.
- Evaluates more than 300 technologies annually.
- Prepares assets for regulatory approval, depending on technology stage.
- Works closely with regulatory agency.
- Completes regulatory technical sections, including efficacy and safety and CMC studies.
- Enables manufacturing sufficient to meet commercial needs.
- Develops two to three new assets annually.
- Obtains regulatory approval from the appropriate agency (CVB, CVM, EPA or international) depending on the technology.
- Negotiates final deal terms to sell asset (LLC) to acquirer.
- Ensures manufacturing of product at commercial level with appropriate quality to meet industry expectations.
- Allows acquirer to market, sell, and distribute immediately upon acquisition.
- Delivers on our promise to provide “revenue-ready” products.
- Distributes proceeds to investors and deploys capital back into new development.